2021 Tax Manual For Deacons is available starting January 15th.
There are two options available for Tax Manual For Deacons
1) Hardcopy via USPS Mail
2) PDF version by email only.
For 2021 tax returns, the IRS has changed Form 1040, and expanded Schedule 1, Schedule 2, Schedule 3, and Form 7202 to name a few.
Tax Manual for Deacons [Revised] is available January 15th. You can order the Tax Manual by clicking on the Tax Manual For Deacons gray cover (above) or by clicking on the buttons below (scroll down).
Button #1 – “Order Online” = To order Tax Manual For Deacons
Button #2 – “Order by Mail” = To print form and order the Tax Manual For Deacons
Button #3 – “Order PDF Only Version”
The PDF is $30 and will be emailed within 24-48 hours of order being placed.
Tax Manual For Deacons! Available January 15th. Order now!
[Click on the gray book cover or on the ‘order’ buttons below.]
A comprehensive guide to assist deacons in preparing their Federal Income Taxes. As ordained clergy deacons enjoy (and suffer) the same tax treatment as Catholic priests.
There are many changes, including but not limited to:
- The 2021 Form 1040 is again modified and longer
- All three Schedules have been modified from one to two pages in length
- Additional Federal Stimulus Payments and Rebates/Credits
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans for individuals with Schedule C
- Standard Deductions have been increased
- An ‘above the line’charitable deduction of up to $300/$600 for those who do not Itemize
- Itemizers can deduct up to 100% of earnings
- COVID-19 Sick Leave under FFCRA
- The Qualified Business Income Deduction requires Form 8995
- Unreimbursed employee expenses have been eliminated as deductions through 2025
- The tax brackets at the lower rates have been updated for inflation with many other updated figures.
- ALL of the tax provisions that apply to priests (see that web page) may also apply to deacons.
- Find out how a little planning and coordination can positively affect Federal Income Taxes — in some cases by thousands of dollars.
- Sample tax returns for different situations.
- Learn how to reduce income and get a tax deduction at the same time [legal double dipping!]