The 2019 Supplement to Tax Manual for Deacons is available. Order now!
Everything is new AGAIN! For 2019 tax returns, the IRS has changed Form 1040 and all new schedules from last year have been changed from six Schedules to three Schedules.
Tax Manual for Deacons [Revised] is available now, along with the 2019 Supplement. You can order the Tax Manual and Supplement by clicking on the Tax Manual For Deacons gray cover (above) or by clicking on the buttons below (scroll down).
Button #1 – “Order Online” = To order Tax Manual For Deacons [Tax Manual + 2019 Supplement]
Button #2 – “Order by Mail” = To print form and order the Tax Manual For Deacons [Tax Manual + 2019 Supplement]
Button #3 – “Order 2019 Supplement as PDF Only”
The PDF is $15 and will be emailed within 24 hours of order being placed. The 2019 Supplement complements Tax Manual For Deacons published in 2019, providing for updates to tax year 2018 figures, forms, and data that are or may be primary items of interest and affecting deacons.
Tax Manual For Deacons! Order now!
[Click on the gray book cover or on the ‘order’ buttons below.]
A comprehensive guide to assist deacons in preparing their Federal Income Taxes. As ordained clergy deacons enjoy (and suffer) the same tax treatment as Catholic priests.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is the most significant tax reform legislation in over 30 years!
There are many changes, including but not limited to:
- The 2019 Form 1040 is now longer than 2018 by nearly two inches per side.
- Three new Schedules replace the six schedules that were new last year
- Standard Deductions have been increased
- The Qualified Business Income Deduction new requires a new form
- Unreimbursed employee expenses have been eliminated as deductions
- Itemized Deductions have changed and some have new limits
- The tax brackets at the lower rates have been updated for inflation with many other updated figures.
- ALL of the tax provisions that apply to priests (see that web page) may also apply to deacons.
- Find out how a little planning and coordination can positively affect Federal Income Taxes — in some cases by thousands of dollars.
- Sample tax returns for different situations.
- Learn how to reduce income and get a tax deduction at the same time [legal double dipping!]