Tax Manual for Deacons [Revised for 2018] is available now. You can order the Tax Manual and by clicking on the Tax Manual For Deacons gray cover (below) or by clicking on the buttons below (scroll down).
Button #1 – “Order Online” = To order Tax Manual For Deacons
Button #2 – “Order by Mail” = To print form and order the Tax Manual For Deacons
Tax Manual For Deacons! Order now!
[Click on the gray book cover or on the ‘order’ buttons below.]
A comprehensive guide to assist deacons in preparing their Federal Income Taxes. As ordained clergy deacons enjoy (and suffer) the same tax treatment as Catholic priests.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is the most significant tax reform legislation in over 30 years!
There are many changes, including but not limited to:
- Form 1040 has been reworked, modified, and shortened
- Six (yes six) new Schedules have been added to Form 1040
- Standard Deductions have been increased
- Personal exemptions have been eliminated
- The Qualified Business Income Deduction has been added
- Unreimbursed employee expenses have been eliminated as deductions
- Itemized Deductions have changed and some have new limits
- New tax brackets with lower tax rates
- ALL of the tax provisions that apply to priests (see that web page) may also apply to deacons.
- Find out how a little planning and coordination can positively affect Federal Income Taxes — in some cases by thousands of dollars.
- Sample tax returns for different situations.
- Learn how to reduce income and get a tax deduction at the same time [legal double dipping!]