Note: We will be on a Holy Land Pilgrimage from May 14-26. Orders placed during this period will be shipped following the Memorial Day weekend. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shepherds Advisor is an organization designed to assist bishops, priests, deacons, and finance officers in tax, finance, governance and management matters.
The principal of Shepherds Advisor, Scott A. Hoselton, CPA, CDFM, CGMA, has been providing these services to and for clergy for 30 years.
- Finance Officer, Diocese of Fargo – 1988
- Certified Public Accountant – 1988
- Certified Diocesan Fiscal Manager – 2010
- Chartered Global Management Accountant – 2012
- Has served three Diocesan Bishops and one Apostolic Administrator
- Diocesan Fiscal Management Conference Board 1996-2002
- Catholic Umbrella Pool II Executive Board 2010-2017; President 2016-2017
- Pro Ecclesia et Pontifice award from Pope John Paul II – 2001
- Articles for The Priest magazine and Deacon Digest
- Church Governance & Leadership Workshop Presenter since 1998