Shepherds Advisor is an organization designed to assist bishops, priests, deacons, and finance officers in tax, finance, governance and management matters.
The principal of Shepherds Advisor, Scott A. Hoselton, CPA, CDFM, CGMA, has been providing these services to and for clergy for 28 years.
- Finance Officer, Diocese of Fargo – 1988
- Certified Public Accountant – 1988
- Certified Diocesan Fiscal Manager – 2010
- Chartered Global Management Accountant – 2012
- Has served three Diocesan Bishops and one Apostolic Administrator
- Diocesan Fiscal Management Conference Board 1996-2002
- Catholic Umbrella Pool II Executive Board 2010-Present
- Pro Ecclesia et Pontifice award from Pope John Paul II – 2001
- Church Governance & Leadership Workshop Presenter since 1998